fbpx

Get a FREE Consultation

778-654-6734

What We Do

Web Design & Development

We provide comprehensive web design services, but when you combine them with our automated software, Linq CRM, that is when the magic happens!

Creative Design

Creative Design

Your website is the hub of your business on the internet and for this reason, must be designed to market and sell your product/service.

How We Build A Better Converting Website

Every website is built to achieve different goals – from sales to leads to engagement from local to international customers. But to create a website that actually meets those goals, it’s critical to design the right way.

Design For Your Users

Put the needs of the site’s users first. If you don’t know what users’ needs are, ask them. As a user-centered agency, this principle is the foundation of everything we create.

Useability

Design With A Purpose

A great website has beauty and brains. Naturally, it should look good. But it also needs to be built with a clear view of its most important goals and conversion points, and how the website will support users on their journey toward those goals.

Purpose

Design For Discoverability

A site must be designed in such a way that people can find it – and that starts with visibility to search engines. A good site should be technically optimized, and built so that there are relevant, engaging landing pages for users to land on.

Discoverability

Linq

And then we add a touch of Magic on top

Creative

A Modern Web Experience

We bring together the most current design elements with advanced UI/UX layouts to create websites that are visually captivating, user-friendly, and engaging. Our priority is to provide your customers with a seamless experience while giving them clear and concise information. We create web experiences that are a true representation of your brand and will result in increased engagement and improved conversion rates.

We take your vision, the voice, and the culture of your business, and create an online hub, your new website. All lines of your digital marketing – lead magnets, social media, sales funnels, etc – lead here.

Service Options

Pick Your Plan

Website Pricing

Pricing based on the average business’s needs and options can be added or removed and pricing adjusted according to your business’s unique situation.

Small Site

Small Site

Ideal for small businesses that need an online presence

Starts at $1000

40% advance payment to start the project. The remaining 60% on website delivery payable within 15 days.

Starts at $1000

40% advance payment to start the project. Then 11 monthly equal payments based on remaining 60% plus 10%.

 

Package Includes

Medium Site

Medium Site

Perfect for small to medium-sized businesses that need more advanced options

Starts at $3000

40% advance payment to start the project. The remaining 60% on website delivery payable within 15 days.

Starts at $3000

40% advance payment to start the project. Then 11 monthly equal payments based on remaining 60% plus 10%.

Package Includes

Specialty Site

Specialty Site

Tailored for businesses that need Ecommerce, Course Platforms or Third-Party Integrations

Starts at $5500

40% advance payment to start the project. The remaining 60% on website delivery payable within 15 days.

Starts at $5500

40% advance payment to start the project. Then 11 monthly equal payments based on remaining 60% plus 10%.

Package Includes

There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.

Website Price Comparison Chart

Nora Kramer Designs Web FX Eagle Web Solutions
Single Page
$1300
n/a
$2800
$1000
5+ Pages
$2500
$14000
$3500
$3000
Specialty*
$7000
$23000
$5600
$5500
Monthly Charges**
$89
$500
$75
$10

All prices above are base cost estimates. We did our best to find a range of competitors offering similar services.

Specialty* = Ecommerce, Course Platforms, Third-Party Integration etc

Monthly Charges** = usually includes hosting, site security, site care & updates

The Magic

Acquiring Customers on your website with Linq CRM

Linq in Action
The Linq Dashboard and the Lead Connector App
Linq Dashboard
Connecting All Your Marketing Assets
Previous slide
Next slide

Forms & Surveys

An essential tool for websites as they provide a way for visitors to submit data and provide feedback.They are an essential part of any website as they can help to increase engagement and provide valuable insights into customer preferences.

Chatbots

Chatbots enable customers to get the answers they need quickly and efficiently and can be used to provide 24/7 customer service. They are also a great way to improve customer satisfaction as they allow customers to get the information they need without having to wait.

Workflows

Forms, Surveys and Chatbots connect directly to your Linq CRM dashboard. We create custom and automated workflows designed to instantly engage with site visitors, create new customers, and nurture lasting customer relationships.

Take Linq CRM For A Test Drive

Fill out this simple survey to see how Linq CRM could work on your website by engaging your new site visitors in a Customer Journey. This survey will demonstrate a bit of the magic Linq CRM can do, including new customer outreach, customer nurture via SMS and email, review campaigns, and more.

If this was your survey or form, it would be customized for your business needs and would be completely automated to keep new customers/clients engaged and informed for their entire customer lifetime.

Don’t want to fill in a short survey? Click the button for our Quick Form option.

The Evolution of Business Marketing

The All-In-One Marketing Solution

Transform your business with custom marketing strategies linked with an automated software solution. Our team of experts will build your CRM software system to streamline your processes, improve lead management, and automate tasks. Say goodbye to manual work and hello to increased productivity and sales. Let us help you maximize your business potential today.

Ask us about our Custom Plans built for your business.

Ravenus Ecosystem

We build, monitor and optimize your entire marketing ecosystem. Add more Services for per project fee.

Starting at

$997/month

DIY Plan

Our Basic Plan for Business Owners wanting to DIY their marketing but need guidance and marketing tools. Add Services for per project fee.

Starting at

$257/month
Our Process

How Ravenus Works

We have made our process as simple and streamlined as we can to ensure you are fully informed every step of the way.

01.

Make An Appointment

We only take appointments through our scheduling calendar. It is quick, easy and ensures you get the time you need, when you need it.

02.

Get Consultation

No salesperson is involved here. We understand you need to consult with a marketing expert so all initial consultations are with the owner of Ravenus Digital.

03.

Start A New Project

Your project begins with a deep dive into your business. We build a snapshot of your online performance to find strengths and weaknesses, learn about your customers and more. Then we develop a strategy customized to your needs.


Make Appointment

Need A Marketing Consult? Book Now

Every business is unique and how we can help varies with every situation. Book a FREE chat with us so we can help you grow your business.

Having a marketing emergency?

Clients Feedback

Our Clients Reviews

I highly recommend Ravenus Digital Media. Fantastic service, very professional, extremely talented and the finished product was absolutely amazing!!

Barrita Durward
Barrita Durward

Owner - Cotton's Chocolates

Kevin is a wealth of knowledge and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Rochelle
Rochelle

Business Owner

Kevin’s passion, dedication, creativity and current knowledge when it comes to social media and online marketing is impressive. He took over the social media for my business last year and I have seen a 30% increase in traffic, engagement and client leads. I highly recommend him!

Stacey Davidson
Stacey Davidson

Owner - Virtual job Search Coach

It was a pleasure working together with Kevin on a giveaway collab!

Heidi Lettrari
Heidi Lettrari

Business Owner

Kevin was great to work with for a video project! He was on time, reliable, and took account of our ideas (good and bad!) for the video to make it great! Thanks Kevin!

Gabi Dubland
Gabi Dubland

Co-Owner - Fill Vernon's Refill Store